This Space for Rent

New Code!

When I upgraded postoffice to version 1.2.4, I replaced the internal setproctitleish code with a function called, imaginatively, setproctitle(), which some corresponding code in that would make certain that mine wasn't built when libc had one.

At least that was the plan.

In reality, the changes ended up sitting in separate version control files on the machine where I made the setproctitle changes, and 1.2.4 went out the door with a little setproctitle timebomb in it.

Thus, postoffice, which may have bugs, but may actually compile soon enough to discover them.