This Space for Rent

Super-trivial project of the morning

I'm sick, so it's not as if I'm capable of any great feats today, but I did have about a hours worth of energy this morning, so I built a ...

.. bed for the master bedroom in the dollhouse. Total time; 45 minutes, including letting the glue dry. All recycled parts; the (walnut) headboard and the legs are from my hardwood scrap pile, and the platform is made from wood salvaged from an el-cheapo spicerack I dismantled last year.

In the evening, I also cut out the attic floor for the dollhouse (as well as cutting the end off my workbench. Ooops!) which brought my productivity up to a whopping one whole hour.